> DESIGN, TEXT & GRAPHICS
Martin Benner | BENNER ideenwerkstatt
Studio for Visual Presentation & Design
Tel: +43 (0)699 194 20 226
E-mail: 2020 [at] ideenwerkstatt.co.at
> TECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION
Tel: +43 (0)1 244 24 06
E-mail: office [at] ccsolution.at
Copyright & Disclaimer
1. Web Content The authors assume no liability for the validity, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the authors, which refer to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided and/or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, as long as there is no evidence of willful or negligent misconduct on the part of the authors. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The authors expressly reserve the right to edit, extend or delete sections of the site or to temporarily or permanently cease publication, without separate announcement.
2. References and Links In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites (links) which are outside the scope of responsibility of the authors, the authors would only be liable if they were aware of the content and if it would be technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use in the event of illegal content. The authors therefore expressly state that, at the time the link was created, the corresponding linked pages did not contain any illegal content. The authors have no influence over the current and future design or the content of the linked pages. Therefore, they hereby expressly distance themselves from all content featured on any of the linked/connected pages that was edited after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references within on the company website as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author. In the case of illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular in the event of damage resulting from the use or non-use of information provided in this way, the provider of the page to which reference is made shall be solely liable, rather than the party who merely used a link to refer to the respective publication.
3. Copyright and Trademark Law The authors endeavor to observe the copyrights of the graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications; to use their own graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts or to use graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts which are not subject to copyright. All brands and trademarks mentioned on the website and – in some cases – protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owner. The sole fact that such trademarks are mentioned shall not be deemed to indicate that they are not protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for published items created by the author remains solely with the author of the pages. Duplication or use of such graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the author. If there is still an unlabeled graphic, audio document, video sequence or text on the respective pages which is protected by a third-party copyright, this is because the author was unable to determine the copyright. In an event such as this, where the copyright infringement was unintentional, as soon as they become aware of the copyright, the author will remove the relevant item from the publication or label it with the appropriate copyright.
4. Data Protection If there is an option to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) within the website, this data shall be disclosed by the user on an expressly voluntary basis. The use of and payment for all services offered is permitted – as far as technically possible and reasonable – even if the user chooses not to enter this information or chooses to enter anonymized data or a pseudonym.
5. Legal Validity of this Disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the website. In the event that parts or individual formulations within this text do not reflect, cease to reflect, or only partially reflect the applicable legal provisions, the remainder of the document shall remain unaffected in its content and validity.